Monday, July 25, 2005

Healing ATC

Healing ATC
Healing ATC,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
This a pic of a "Healing" ATC that I did for a friend and her family. Just a little something to let them know I cared. Hubby had a surprise quadruple heart bypass surgery....made it out with minimal problems... At any rate, the significance of this particular card is that my friend is always sending rose colored waves of comfort and the fabric was colored a rather rosey peachey color that looked like waves. I assembled the fabric on Peltex then I added an embroidered heart along with a heart charm, BE roses and a fairy charm by the sun rays to remind her of her imagination and how we met (thru the FairieGoddessMothers Yahoo group)and some fiber that was couched down to accentuate a wave. She loved it and it even brought a smile to hubby's face apparently. Definitely worth making and not toooo bad for a first time I think!

No comments: