Monday, August 08, 2005

ronni spring2

ronni spring2
ronni spring2,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
Here I am!!! Been stitching away...trying to get caught up! Just about there! Wahoo!! This is a phot of a rr block I did with a group of ladies here in Colorado! I did a BE swan under a flowering branch, a BE bluebird, a couple of seam treatments..one being a fav stitch combo of mine using a cretan/herringbone stitch for the first round and a flystitch with a lazy daisy stitch at the end. Creates a nice lacy effect I like even though I still have to practice more to get the stitches more even! I also added some old mop's, an old metal flower bead held on with an overlay of cast on stitches (came out kind of cool) and the dragonfly charm! Phew!!! I hope she likes it! It was fun to do regardless! Smiles!

No comments: