Monday, July 18, 2005

Debbies UTS block

Debbies UTS block
Debbies UTS block,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
In my ever elusive attempt to get current on my rr's, here is a pic of some work I did on an Under The Sea block. I created a little octopus along with the jellyfish, then the variety of seaweed a rock and added some shells and beads. The little yellow fish poking his nose out in the lower corner is not my creation...though i'd like to claim him...it's really cute! The jelly fish is created with bullions and then some cast on stitches on the back side to give that frilly look. I think the next time i'll change colors or use a variegated thread for more contrast. This was lots of fun and i've got to admit that it's nice to be able to see everyones work and ideas as the blocks fly through!

No comments: