Friday, September 21, 2007

SBDYB RR block


SBDYB Melissa
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'
This is a block I completed for Melissa in the Summer Breeze DYB rr! I practiced a bit with some SRE, beading and a variety of stiches and beads! I'm trying to get in the habit of adding my "signature" which is the little tree in the bottom right corner. I also added some cast on roses on the beige patch! It has been really fun to see what every one is creating on these little block! Soooo many styles! VBG!!

2 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Leslie, YOur beading and stitching on Melissa block is wonderful. Love you weeeeeeeee tree signature. Hugs judy

Anonymous said...

What a beauty this one is.........such a loadddddddddd of sewing!!!!!!!! Melissa must have been over the moon when she saw this work.
Pam