Thursday, November 10, 2005

bb block1

bb block1
bb block1,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
Phew!!!!!! I am DONEEEEEE!!!!! Goodness!!! After realizing that the colors on the block I was working on for the banner were NOT acceptable, I created two more blocks that DO fall in the jewel tone color profile...according to my search anywhoo, and this is one of them!!! I think I have permanently changed by fingerprint from all this stitching, but it's still fun!! And, if these two don't work for anyone!?!?!? I'll take em back...include em in my own wall hanging project and forgettaboutit!! LOL!!!! I used a ton of cretan, herringbone, chain and french knots in this pup. I'm finding it easier to come up with combo's as I let my mind wander and relax into the stitching! Anyway...enough rambling. I'll go post the other pic and call it good for the evening!

No comments: