Friday, March 25, 2011

Hearts and Hands For Sendai

As many know, I have started a project, named Hearts and Hands For Sendai!  The purpose is to open this project up to the quilting community at large and have blocks made in any quilting medium.  These blocks will then be assembled into wall hangings and sent to Japan to be displayed in the International Quilt Show in coordination with Patchwork Tsushin as a fund raiser when viewed.  I have created a logo, such as my first attempt with photoshop goes, and anyone is welcome to use the logo to advertise this project on their own blog or in their own quilt organization.  I greatly appreciate everyones participation in this event!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Leslie, I would love to participate in this wonderful project. Could you let me know the deadline for the blocks?

Your logo is fabulous and I will definitely add it to my blog with a reference to your blog.

Many thanks!