Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thank YOU!





Ohhhhh, myyyyyy!!! I am so humbled and speechless. I had no idea.... Thank you Jo and Hideko for thinking of me. So very sweet and I do VERY much appreciate it. It came at a time that I was needing a bit of a boost and thank you so much!!!

This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

Now, I have to nominate which is terribly difficult as there are so many I don't know where to begin.... soooo, I guess i'll start with JO, Hideko, Judi (new on the CQI scene and fast becoming a friend), LouAnne, Mary Frances, Melissa and Jackie Y.....

That's just a bare beginning i'm afraid! THere are a bunch of other wonderful folks out there that have supported, helped, be-friended and in general cared ..... Pat, Clairee, Janet, Lauri, Susan.....just to name a few more! Thank you all ever so much for all you do and for absolutely MAKING my day!!

Hugs...Leslie

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Congratulations!!!!