Sunday, November 05, 2006

Windsong Jewels DYB RR


WSJ DYB Blocks
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
I seem to be on a mission to avoid straight lines (basically) in my cq blocks these days! I don't know WHAT has gotten into me, but i've been playing around more with various shapes and patch sizes. It will be really interesting to see what everyone comes up with on these!!!! I'm not so sure what I would even do! Actually i'm hoping it will encourage my compatriote stitchers to explore outside the normal boundaries and carry stitching past the seams! We shall see what they come up with! It will great fun, I think!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Those are some interesting blocks! the ones on the right side make me wish I were doing this with you, as I have a couple of images in mind!