Sunday, July 02, 2006

garlic bloom

garlic bloom
garlic bloom,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
Why, you ask, is this person posting a picture of garlic? It does look a bit surreal, doesn't it? LOL!! I have found that i'm looking all around me for inspiration for the stitching i'm doing! I think this could be reallllllly neat if done in BE! It would provide the depth and texture to pop this and bring it to life! Where to use it???????????? Ohhhh....i've got a few places I can hide it! Maybe have a bee hovering or one of our teensy white butterflies that have been hanging about! Anywhoo.....more on stitching progress with garlic....later!

1 comment:

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Looks a bit like a brain to me.....hey its me what else would you expect from my surreal mind. Miss ya
Ali
x