Thursday, February 17, 2005

tree cq

tree cq
tree cq,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
Thought i'd post a pic of the rr block that came home and had some issues...so i've been busy making changing some things on it so i'll be able to incorporate it into a larger piece!

The most noticiable changes are the removal of the blue brocade and glued on purple flowers. I also took off the gold flower trim. I then replaced the center section with silks and moved the black patch from the left corner to the middle and...hmmmmm.....replaced the ruined green velvet with some green silk. Then the stitching began! I'm experimenting with a few stitch combos and will get some beading on it shortly as well! Anyway....for my purposes, it is looking a TON more like "me" and my style and will be easily incorporated into something else! Can't wait! Finally feel like i'm making progress on something! :_)

No comments: