Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Snowwwwww!!!


122806 snowc
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
I'm not always the best at keeping up with this blog...and this isn't really stitch related. BUT!!! It is precisely why there hasn't been as much stitching going on as i'd like there to be!!! I have had to keep on bundling up and going out to shovel this WHITE stuff!!! :_) Here in Colorado, we have been absolutely covered up since four days before Christmas! The first snow we got about 31 inches here at my house with five foot drifts. We lost our blazer for a while there! LOL!! Next week we got about 8 inches of it and now THIS week we are supposed to get another 12 inches!!! Sheesh!!! What happened??? I like snow....but....WOW!!!! I thought this was rather a pretty rendition of our frosty covering tho!

No comments: