Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Random thoughts!

This is a whole new medium for me! I'm testing the waters and will see how well I do! I don't truly consider myself to be technologically inclined and let things daunt me probably more than I should! I definitely prefer to just stitch! :_) BUT...i'm hoping that this will allow me to explore my creativity in a new way and hopefully get in touch with part of my psyche that are hiding!

A friend of mine and I are starting up a new crazy quilting "guild" or organization or whatever name it has to be called. I'm looking forward to meeting other folks that are interested in the same medium and are hopefully willing to think outside of the box and explore textile arts and their contributions and impact on crazy quilting! I think it will be fun!! More later!

1 comment:

Mary-Frances said...

You go girl! I knew I could LURE you in!