Saturday, February 07, 2009

My friend in Wyoming, Gail has give me this wonderful award. I am so touched. Thank you so much Gail! I have been slow in turning this around, but definately wanted to do so!





Here are the guidelines for this award:'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers' aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!'These are some very wonderful gals to visit. They are thoughtful, friendly and have so many wonderful ideas. I am supposed to pass this along to 5 people and here they are:).
Lyn is an avid cq'er, new to the art and soooo very generous in spirit. I have NO idea how she does it all. She's a wonderful friend!
Hideko , Jo , Kerry and Cathy are dear friends and co-owners/moderators of CQI! They are ALL soooo generous of spirit! Tis a blessing to work AND play with them!
And.... Janet who shares so readily with her skill, humor and loving spirit! She is a treasure!

2 comments:

Candi said...

A well deserved award:)
hugz:)

gocrazywithme said...

Oh, Leslie, I just now read this post. Thank you so much; I'm honored!