Wednesday, March 19, 2008

CQ Promotion! Clarified!

It occurred to me that I was possibly not "specific" enough with my intentions in my original post on CQ Promoters and what I would like to "see" happen with a crazy quilt organization! In my mind, and dreams....hopes....etc. this is a global concern....not just American. We need to step up and let our voices be heard thru our artistically created cquey singing . We need to let people know we ARE the foundation of embroidery, brazilian embroidery, beading, metal work, goldwork, redwork, ad infinitum. ALLLLL is shared thru the medium known as a crazy quilt! It is ALL about expression of self. Of who we are, want to be, want to share. Its about sharing a piece of US......... soooo, please if you live somewhere other than the US, I hope that you will consider joining us at CQ promoters....and furthering our ART!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl you know that I love cq and would do anything to help..Please count me in..

Floristic said...

I just started to crazy quilt but I love it because you have no limits. Just like you have no limits in the design of flowers and clothes that are made by hand.

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Leslie, I would LOVE to join your group promoting CQ. Hugs Judy

Sarah E. said...

Leslie, I've been away from CQ for a while but I'd like to get back to it. I'm in if you'll have me.