Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day dreamer

Day dreamer
Day dreamer,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
Welllll, I gave it the ol "college try" but no cigar. This wall hanging is for a competition in a group I belong to, the fairiegoddessmothers.com. Anywhoo....1:30 this morning I gave in. Ahhh well. At least i'm somewhat close. Need to finish up the handwork...aka grasses, flowers and leaves; add the fairies wings...an eagle in the sky and some more hidden symbols. Then...the border and quilting. Welll...maybe not so close after all. :_P This fairy is day dreaming of the west the way it was. When mustangs ran free, the plains grasses grew long and the mountains were pristine and untouched. I must be in a symbolic and serious mode these days...cuz everything I do HAS to mean something to me! My "inner self" must be looking for something! ;-) Enjoy! Have fun looking! I'll post when I get the main part of this completed.

1 comment:

SHARON said...

Leslie.... she is GORGEOUS!!!!