Friday, April 18, 2008

Fan DYB rr


fan - jo
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'
This is my completed version of Jo's block in our fan dyb rr. Jo wanted the background to be left neutral with all the action on the fan. As I'm finally getting thru my head that I need to develop my own style and love to do little vignette type things, I decided to create a little gardent for her. I stitched up the tree, then did a creek with a little water fall and lots of little flowers. Its so very hard to get a good pic of beading..... Anyway, i'm done on this round and moving onto my next one! Enjoy!

1 comment:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hey Leslie, I love Jo fan block. Your stitching is lovely as usual. I love the pinyon tree (sp) with the stream marching by. this gave me an idea for a stream in a CQ post card I am making. Hugs Judy