Thursday, October 18, 2007

A MEME thingy!

Well....looks like I was tagged by Gerry ! Now i've got to share 7 oddities about my self and pass it on! :__) Soooooo,

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1. I LOVE my canine furkids!!! My big Rottie girl being my fav.... just a big teddy bear.
2. I adore riding horses and yearn for the "high trails"!
3. I'm a wanna be green thumb!
4. This isn't an unknown but, .... I love cq, beading and collecting artifacts for the process!
5. I used to work in HR...... blerghhhh
6. I'm trying to evolve my dreams into a creative home biz
7. I'm deathly allergic to beets.

Ok.... sooo to tag some folks...
1. Susan
2. Jo
3. Hideko
4. Gail
5. Jackie
6. Judy
7. LouAnne

Have fun everyone!

No comments: