Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gails friends


Gails friends
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'
Anddddd, these are some friendly critters that Gail created for the quilt as well! What a neat technique!! I need to remember to ask her HOW she did it!!! Keep forgetting, dang it!! I know they were done on fabric softner sheets and painted....but thats it.... Maybe some solvy?? Not sure!!! OHHHHH GAIIIILLLL!!!!! LOL!!!

A brief note on my friend that was the instigator behind this charity project... she is up and about, doing well.... and appears to have no long lasting repercussions from her injury. Accepting the HUGE cute on her head. PHEW!!! Thank you to EVERYONE who kept her in their thoughts and prayers! She is well! :_)) I am ONE relieved friend!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad to hear about your friend doing well! I know that is a relief.

It's very nice of you to put all the pics on your blog. I saw the cqonlinemag, too. Thanks! I will be sending him off to you in another week or two. Just finishing up a bit.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

How neat - very pretty!