Tuesday, May 22, 2007

CQI Spirit of Friendship Dolls





As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been involved in a Spirit of Friendship doll swap! As the honorary host of this swap AND of all these lovely creatures, I have gotten to ohhhhh and ahhhhh over them as they flew in! I have ALSO lost sleep as these little lovlies have been quite verbous and have been having quite the party!!! LOL!!! OHHHHH, the tales they will have to tell!! This is a pic of them having a lovely garden party!!



Enjoy everyone! There are some real gems here! :_))

3 comments:

allie aller said...

What a great collection on display here. Glad they had a great party....

Maggie R said...

Love these dolls.Certainly a variety and Oh my, I can see they are having a great time!What group do you belong to?
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Maggie R said...

Your Crazy Patch Group sounds interesting but do they take beginners?
(((hugs))))
Maggie