Saturday, April 01, 2006

Cancer Blk 2

Cancer Blk 2
Cancer Blk 2,
originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.
This is the second block I did that is off to Kate for addition to the breast cancer quilt! I used a stamp for the first time...came out pretty well...I used the chevron stitch and some lazy daisies around the outside to create a frame. The two seam treatments immdediately around here were from Maureen Greesons newsletters. I thought they fit in well! I've decided that SRE and I do NOT get along so for now i'm going to stick with brazilian embroidery, embroider variation with rayon and beading! It just simplifies things for me! LOL!!! I dont know why I struggle so with silk ribbon...but I do! Such as life I guess! This block is a bit more springy with the dragonfly, roses and such! Enjoy!

No comments: