Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Wrap up Continues!

I am sewwww excited! Things are coming together and i'm getting gifties done and mailed. Only have one left! PHEW!!

This is a pincushion I made for a friend from CQI (crazy quilting international). She loves pink, victorian, lace, etc. This is a little brass basket I buffed up and then added the pincushion too. The next pic is of the christmas cracker I made up for her. The pen gives you an idea of what a monster it was! ROFLOL!!! She has received everything and loved it so i'm safe to show it here! I'm very happy she is pleased with her pressies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! Love the pincushion - the basket is an absolutely great find! Good eye!
hUGS,
kERRY

Jill said...

Sorry Leslie it's been a while since I was looking on blogs, lol. Yes, yes, yes I love the basket pincushion and everything you sent me! Thank you, thank you again!
Hugs,
Jill