Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Making Memories Breast Cancer Quilt Project!




bc quilt 1a
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'
Thought it was time for an update on this project! It has morphed into three quilts! This is the first one. I have just pinned the lace on the interior border and then plan to put some couched rattail on the exterior border in the center. After that, I will just back, bind and call it good! The next pic, I have just pinned the lace over the blue so it isn't centered, etc. yet. I think it will compliment the blocks well! Again...back and bind and it will be done! The third pic is a temporary setting....i'm waiting for 5 more blocks and want to be sure that I have everything placed in complimentary way before stitching! I learned the hard way to do that! LOL! Enjoy the pics and again, THANK YOU one and all that have contributed to this project! YOU are all GREAT!!!

3 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Hey Leslie! You are an angel doing this! I can't help but wonder how many hearts and lives this quilt will touch!
Hugs,
Kerry

Susan said...

That one's looking great! How wonderful to have 3 of them!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Leslie, All three quilts are truly gorgeous. YOU and everyone else who contribute blocks to the quilts are very talented and creative ladies. Hugs Judy in very snowy Michigan