Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Buffalo Bill Coat


BB coat 1
Originally uploaded by Pinyon Creek Stitchin'.

PHEW!!!! Another project done!!! Pics aren't great....taken at ohhhh twelve hundred A.M!!!! This is a deer skin coat WITH fringe.... that was left with me to embroider last friday afternoon! I had to create the flower vines, re-size and make corrections on the buffalo then hold my breath while this things stitched. I don't "think" i've bought myself a jacket yet! BUT....haven't heard from the owner sooooo...STILL holding my breath! LOL! Now, keep in mind, NO design on this jacket is under 20,000 stitches and my machine stitches at a standard 800 stitches per minute. This doesn't take into account for thread changes, breaks, needle changes.... and I have a commercial machine!!! Good HEAVENS I couldn't imagine trying this on a home machine!!! NOT a slam against em.... just couldn't imagine the hourse that would take cuz this took me the whole weekend!!! Tis done tho! YEAHHHH!!!

I have SOOOO got to research and get more designs pre-digitized so I don't have this madness again! Regardless....I think it looks good. Just hoping for kudoos from the owner! G

No comments: